The current version of dygraphs is 2.1.0. Most users will want to download minified files for this version:
There's a hosted version of dygraphs on cdnjs.com:
<script src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/dygraph/2.1.0/dygraph.min.js"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/dygraph/2.1.0/dygraph.min.css" />
You can also install dygraphs using NPM:
$ npm install dygraphs # dygraphs is now in node_modules/dygraphs/dygraph.js
Most distributions include a source map to facilitate debugging.
To generate your own minified JS, run:
git clone https://github.com/danvk/dygraphs.git npm run build
This will create a dygraph.min.js file in the
You may also download files for previously-released versions:
- 2.0.0: dygraph.min.js, dygraph.js, dygraph.css (2.0.0 docs)
- 1.1.1: dygraph-combined.js, dygraph-combined-dev.js (1.1.1 docs)
- 1.1.0: dygraph-combined.js, dygraph-combined-dev.js (1.1.0 docs)
- 1.0.1: dygraph-combined.js (1.0.1 docs)
- 1.0.0: dygraph-combined.js (1.0.0 docs)
See Version History for more information on each release.