this to the dygraph in all callbacks.
- Minor bug fixes.
This will be the last major release to support browsers without a native <canvas> implementation. See blog post for more details.
- dygraphs is now "retina" compatible.
- Dramatically improved performance for filled charts (i.e. fillGraph)
- More sensible date ticks: "Jan 08"→"Jan 2008", "29Jan"→"29 Jan"
- Using a non-existent option now throws (w/ dygraph-combined-dev.js)
- x-axis log scales
labelsUTC option forces UTC formatting for all labels.
- The new DataHandler system allows for more flexibility in data loading.
- "this" is set to the dygraph in all callbacks.
- dygraphs has shrunk, because we moved some stuff into "extras" (133kb→122kb)